We have four family Christmas' every year and the first one is usually with Terry's mom, grandma, and brother. We celebrated together Sunday and it was so much fun.
Tyler came straight in from New York to make it just in time for the party.
Granna, Tyler, and Mammaw are mind readers because they got Micah wonderful gifts that he would have chosen for himself. An elephant (Babar) book and stuffed animal, a train built of colorful blocks, and a microphone.
The microphone plays several children's songs and Micah immediately discovered his star talent as he sang and danced and shouted into it for what felt like hours but made us all laugh more than you can imagine.
Micah loved passing out the Christmas pictures he'd made everyone a few days before (colors, markers, glue, glitter, and paint makes for some festive craft time!).
3 comments:
What a little ham! I think Hazel needs to see his dance moves. :)
Sarah he is such a handsome little guy! I am sure Christmas is so much fun with him this year.
BAHAHAHA! I love that 2nd to last pic of him. Such a funny little smile!
Post a Comment