Micah has got this unwrapping thing down! After three nights of opening gifts he's quite the professional. When we got to my mom's Christmas day he was very unhappy to learn that we had to wait a long three hours before we opened gifts. Finally we were eating and I let him know that once everyone else finished eating he could open his presents. We all died laughing when he began going up to family members and pointing his finger at them saying, "Eat, eat!"
The day after Christmas we went to my grandmother's very crowded house to visit with family. Unfortunately Micah was wiped and ended up taking a three hour nap and missing a lot of the fun. I was tired myself so towards the end of my nap I crawled in bed with him. When he woke up he turned and looked at me and with scratchy nap-time voice and half-closed eyes said, "Ho, ho, ho?" He was ready for more Santa before he was even fully awake!
He sure caught on to Christmas festivities fast! Here are some great pics that showcase his enthusiasm for the holiday...
Believe it or not there are even more pics. For the avid Micah fan, go to www.domino.shutterfly.com and look in the "More Christmas '08" folder.
3 comments:
I love the two stories! He is such a little goof, and so cute in all the pics. I don't think he takes a bad one. I'm so happy to see a picture of Jill! Y'all are so cute, with your belies.
BAHAHAHAHAHA! "EAT EAT EAT!" Smart little one you've got there! I couldn't believe how much he looks like Terry in these pics!
HAHA there IS a baby bump picture of Jill in existence...oh I cannot WAIT to brag that I have seen it!!!
Micah is SO big and SO cute!!!
Post a Comment