Micah is really in to telling stories right now. So in honor of him, here's some photos and snippets of the Domino house lately.
We have this kit that lets you put together tunnels and tents and other play things for toddlers. I built this "tent" for Micah last week and he spent nearly the whole day in it.
Micah has really gotten in to Caleb's Tummy Time. (a period of day when doctor's recommend allowing baby to play on his tummy to strengthen neck and chest muscles which are inactive due to sleeping on backs.) He likes to remind me to do it and sometimes he joins Caleb. A few times he's even tried to get some extra attention by doing tummy time all on his own. Good thing Micah likes it, cause Caleb isn't really a fan.
I've discovered that homemade pizza is the best way to get Micah to eat some great veggies. He won't go near bellpeppers, spinach, or mushrooms unless they're baked into a pizza. Now I've got to find a healthier crust (and maybe puree some carrots into the sauce) and we'll have an excellent recipe for healthiness. And it's really, really fun! (if you don't use stoneware, trust me when I say that my pizza pan IS clean and is supposed to look like that!)
Micah was playing in his room one day when he came running out yelling, "Take a picture!" I grabbed the camera and discovered one proud 2 year old very excited about his Sesame Street lego tower.
Hanging out in bed together...
This morning, Micah picked up my notepad and pen and began asking us what kind of groceries we wanted. Here he is writing down his grocery list.
5 comments:
What a sweet brother!! Caleb is holding his head up good! I made homemade pizza the other night (Heather's receipe) with hummus as the sauce and veggies on top...VERY GOOD!!
haha! I love it that he made a grocery list! :) What a fun little guy he is. Smart idea about the pizza. I think we need to see Cari/Heather's hummus pizza recipe!
Okay I SO want to know where you found that tent set...Christopher would LOVE that!
Audrey- we got the tent thing at Target over a year ago. It's a Cadoo brand toy.
So when I've looked at fun toys for Micah, I always gravitate towards stuff like the tunnels and tents. I never get those because the approved age is usually older than Micah but now I see my original feelings on the matter were correct. Boys need forts! ;)
Post a Comment