Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Frantic Four-Year-Old!

I had an aquaintance (who has quickly become a friend!) stop by my house (this was about 6 weeks ago- before we moved) unexpectedly one day. She had her kids with her.

Micah was supposed to be resting in my bed, so I went to get him up so he could play with my friend's kids. This was the first time she'd ever been to my house. She and her children follow me to my bedroom door and I open it widely so that Micah can see he has visitors. I'm thinking about how happy he'll be to be rescued from naptime for an unexpected playdate.

Instead, I open the door and see this:


He was supposed to be sleeping on top of the covers of my bed that was made. He had completely ripped the linens off, thrown them on the floor, pulled out blankets from the shelf, ripped open some bags from Garden Ridge, and he even ripped apart some styrofoam!

I was shocked! And since this was a new aqcuaintaince I was so embarrassed!

No comments: