If you've been a part of our lives since Micah was a baby, you know just how crazy his hair has always been. If you're new to our lives, here's a photo...
After 5 months of growing it out, we'd achieved a cute look. Sort of Justin Bieber?
Now imagine the steam that came out of my ears when Micah walked out of his bedroom after naptime looking like this:
I was horrified! And SO mad! He'd snuck his craft scissors in to his bedroom and cut his own hair, and a smaller patch of his brother's. We had to completely shave Micah's head to rectify the situation. Poor Caleb is just trapsing around town with a few bald spots.
I said to Micah after he'd first done it: "Do you know what you look like? Have you looked in the mirror?"
He said "no," so I dragged him to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and said, "I like it!"
Grrrr.
Eventually he fessed up and said that he was trying to get it to look like Billy Currington's. We saw him at rodeo and Micah's favorite song is Swimming in the Sunshine. He's always asking us to play it when we're driving! I'm not sure he exactly achieved the desired result though...
He said he was trying to do no hair in the front and lots of hair on the sides...

2 comments:
HAHA! So he was going for a mullet??
Oh my goodness!!!!! The things boys will do...
Post a Comment