Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Randomness at 36 wks 4 days

Everytime I load new pictures on to my computer I can't help thinking, "Next time I do this will it be pictures of Caleb?!"

We dyed Easter Eggs this week. I didn't do a great job at pictures, but here's a few.

Micah didn't seem to have too much fun at the time, but every day since then he's come up to me and said, "Dye. Ee-tuh Ehs?" (translation: Dye Easter Eggs?) Micah got these ears from the Easter Bunny at the mall.

This morning Micah decided his pants were dirty and he needed to change clothes. Wondering what would happen I said, "Ok, go pick some new pants." He came back with way more than just different pants. Expresing his creativity...

Yesterday Emily and I went to the coolest pregnancy/baby store. (NurturedFamily.com) It's the only place in town that sells the cloth diapers I wanted, and lucky for me- it's only 15 minutes from my house! Micah and Hazel enjoyed the playroom (how much do I love stores with playrooms!?) while we shopped. I am so excited about my diapers. I still need a few more to get a good collection going, but for now I've got a good start. Don't you love the boy colors?
I got Bum Genius one-size and Fuzzi Bunz one-size. Can't wait to see the poofy booty Caleb will have when wearing these SOO soft diapers!I also got this cute diaper cover to use with the few Kissaluvs I have.



Arden Rose, baby #4 in my countdown of 10 in 2009, was born yesterday. Bobbie looked wonderful only minutes after delivering. She very happily told me that she beat me! She sure did, but I'm hoping for a close race. Even though I don't want an Easter baby, I think I'd be happy delivering any day now. With every day that goes by I feel a little better about Caleb's progress. Please say a prayer for us!

3 comments:

cmf9ferrell said...

I love Micah's outfit...so creative ;) How many weeks was Bobbie when she delivered?

Emily said...

Okay, Jill, Crystal, Bobbie and who else were the 4? I can't wait to know what you think of BGs vs. Fuzzi Bunz. I told James about my thinking the elastic and buttons were too much work and he agreed, so I guess I made the right choice! haha

S. Domino said...

My cousin Jon had his first baby in February right after Jill. That makes four in as many months!