When he was born the comment we heard the most was that he didn't look at all like Micah had as a newborn. Terry and I agreed.
But yesterday when I posted his one week old photo, something about it felt familiar.
Check it out:
CALEB
MICAH

So maybe it's just cause I'm their mom, but to me, these kids look a heck of a lot alike. So weird, and so exhilerating to see the formation of your own little gang starting to form: a group of people who all look like each other. Yes, I know that family is not a new concept. Similar genes, similar lifestyles equals similar people. But when it starts to happen to you it feels... so odd.
We were watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight last night and Terry said, "Wonder what 8 versions of us would look like?"
I don't think we'll ever find that out, but it's still interesting to see our little boys come out looking both like themselves and like each other. Oh, so much fun!
What do you think? Do they look alike or not?
5 comments:
I am so glad you posted this b/c I was so curious to see them side by side and...I think they look identical! Such cute little guys!
Ok wow...you are right...it's like looking at the same baby. Can Annabel claim Caleb since it looks like he'll be as cute as Micah? ;)
They look EXACTLY the same!!! That's sooo cool! I can't wait to hold and cuddle Caleb! I'll be there in 3 weeks :)!!!
Start labeling pictures now! This could also change though! My brother and I looked identical in our first year but now...not so much. I am blonde, green eyed, fair skined, short and fat he is tall, athletic, olive skinned, brown haired and eyed! You never know!
They look like TWINS!!
Post a Comment