Monday, April 13, 2009

Astros Album

Micah loves taking pictures. Once he got over a few hurdles (holding the camera backwards, putting his finger over the lens, etc) he actually started taking some decently artistic pictures. Here's a two-year-old's view of an Astros Game.





He did great during the game. Especially considering that it didn't even start 'till an hour before his bedtime. Even though the Astros lost I think Micah was good luck. He kept begging for the choo-choo to move and we tried to tell him it was unlikely. But we ended up getting 4 home runs during the 5 innings we were there. So Micah got to see the choo-choo go down the track 4 times. It was funny because the crowd was cheering in excitement over the home runs, but I'm sure Micah just assumed they were as excited about the train as he was!

3 comments:

Emily said...

He looks SO cute and happy! I'm impressed with his photography skills. And that pic of you and him, you can't even tell you're pregnant.

S. Domino said...

Um, Em- look at that pic of us again. see how my belly's hanging all low? Caleb has definitely dropped!

Emily said...

haha Yes I see that, but it almost looks at first glance that your shirt is billowing from you bending over. The rest of you is still normal Sarah! Which is a great compliment...it's okay to take it! ;)