Friday, November 7, 2008

Language of Love

Our pastor said last weekend that Christians are like grandparents. Grandparents are so proud of their grandkids that they never tire of playing with them, singing to them, and especially not talking about them. He said Christians who have a great relationship with God are that obsessed too. And I noticed that I might have been chatting a little too much about my personal walk since this blog is technically a baby blog!
So, to make up for forcing you to hear about Sarah's Philosophy so much, here are some fun pictures of Micah and a complete dictionary of his language.

Micah Speaks!

Bew- blue
Geen- green
PawPaw- Paw Paw
Poo Poo- poo poo
No- no
Aye- hi
Dye Dye- Bye-bye
Mamma- Mamma
Dada- Dada
Daggy- daddy
Skay-Ko- Scarecrow

Geeees- please
Tank Ye- thank you
Wuzat/Wuzis: What's that? What's this?
Ehoh- Hello
Uh-oh- uh oh
Paw-ee- potty
uhsigh- outside
buh, buh, buh, BO!- one, two, three, GO!
ow, ow, ow- I'm hurt. I might be faking and I might not.
teek-o, teek-o, teek-o- tickle, tickle, tickle!

ha, ha, ha!- fake laugh
ba-baw- baseball
ba-baw- baseball bat
fuhbaw- football
baw- ball
da- that
Boo- what a ghost says
shhh- be quiet
dite dite- night night
Yuv Yew- I love you


Animal Sounds:
lion
snake
cat
dog
tiger
bear
monkey
bird
elephant

And this picture is him saying, "Pleeease let me play with the camera!"

2 comments:

AQ said...

I'm impressed, it's like a whole other language to keep up with. My favorite Micah saying is his "Nooooooooooooooooo" with that cute little smile. :)

Emily said...

haha! Buh buh buh BO! That's funny.
You forgot this one:
Bop - when he's imitating Hazel. :)