I talked to a friend last night who is pregnant with her third child and she confirmed something I've experienced. Each pregnancy gets worse. She said hers is so bad this time around that even if she wanted a fourth child, she wouldn't be able to handle the pain again.
My morning sickness is out of control. I've tried to be very pleasant and not complain about it, but let's face it- we all know this blog is mostly my place to whine, scream, and only occasionally brag on my toddlin' monkey.
The morning sickness started just in time for me to be an extremely dull house guest during Ike and it's gotten continuously worse. I can't eat. I can't LOOK at food. And I definitely can't smell food. Horror of horrors-- even the lovely nausea pills my OBGYN prescribed me after I begged WON'T WORK! The first time I took one it was effective, but since then, they offer no relief. There isn't even any one food that I can depend on to not make me feel ill. It changes constantly. And quickly. Sometimes before I can even finish making a meal the thought of eating it already makes me sick.
I'm about nine and a half weeks along so hopefully I've got only one more month of this.
And on a side note- Congratulations to Jill and Bill and Jon and Jess who are both having girls!! A first- and second-cousin for Micah. How wonderful!
2 comments:
I'm sorry. :( There's a weird part of me that is looking forward to seeing if it's worse the second time around for me, too.
Ugh-sign me up? No thanks, I'll just spoil the Fam babies to death. I like eating too much.
Post a Comment