"The unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Photo Poll
I'm going to enlarge a photo of both boys to hang on the wall. Help me choose. They'll both be black and white and I want one that shows their face well and their personality, too. Thanks!
I'm having the hardest time picking because they are all so cute! I narrowed Caleb's down to 2 pics and voted for both. For Micah--do you want to do one of him now or as a baby more? Since you put a variety, that probably means you couldn't decide either--LOL! Great idea!!
I came back three times to try to vote...I finally voted, but like Kelley said, it was super hard to narrow down. I guess that means they are all cute pics to frame!
2 comments:
I'm having the hardest time picking because they are all so cute! I narrowed Caleb's down to 2 pics and voted for both. For Micah--do you want to do one of him now or as a baby more? Since you put a variety, that probably means you couldn't decide either--LOL! Great idea!!
I came back three times to try to vote...I finally voted, but like Kelley said, it was super hard to narrow down. I guess that means they are all cute pics to frame!
Post a Comment