Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Well, it just wouldn't be natural if I didn't designate some cyberspace to my husband: officially World's Greatest Dad!
Terry is a really involved dad. He knows just as much about Micah's schedule as I do. He was the one who first started putting Micah in time out and the one who worked hard to actually make Micah understand what it was for. He loves to play with Micah, read to him, and tuck him into bed at night. And even though he works really hard at his office during the day, he never complains about being tired when he comes home at night. He never yells, never loses his temper, and never forgets to put his family first. He's such a wonderful and awesome dad. I love him very much, and so does Micah.

And my own Dad is pretty cool, too. Thanks for all you've done for us, Dad, Tommy, and Pawpaw.



Happy Father's Day to both of you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Father's Day, Terry!

Tyler said...

Happy Father's Day, TERRY! I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I can't find your number...hmmm

I need it before Wednesday....