Terry is 27 today. I know, that's freakin' old right?! I can only say that cause I've got 6 months to go before I join the ranks of those in their "late-twenties."
In honor of my awesome husband, here are 27 reasons why I love him.
1. His kooky white boy dances.
2. The way he tries so hard at everything he does.
3. The way he's smart without having to prove it to anyone.
4. His sense of fashion. He walked out of the house today wearing my least favorite outfit. Khaki pants, gray shirt, brown shoes. But, he taught me long ago to stop caring about what others think about how I look, so I rarely bug him about his clothing anymore.
5. Like me, he never tires of Mexican food.
6. He's been researching office pranks online to find the perfect one for a new co-worker.
7. His willingness to rub my hands, feet, back, head, whatever, whenever.
8. His loyalty.
9. That he likes sports just the right amount. Just enough so that he gets excited when he watches or talks about them, but not so much that he can't turn the tv off if his team is on.
10. His blue eyes.
11. The way he refused to entertain the thought of any other name for our son once he decided on Micah.
12. The way he lets unimportant things roll off his back, but stands firm on issues that he sees as important. He picks his battles well.
13. He somehow manages to beat me at Scrabble and Phase 10 nearly every time.
14. He misses me when I'm gone. Even after more than 7 years. (not when I'm gone for 7 years. Just that after 7 years of Sarah-time he still hasn't gotten enough. I know- it IS crazy!)
15. He wants a brother for Micah.
16. He can be so romantic it borders on cheesy.
17. He says girls like Keira Knightly would be prettier with some more meat on their bodies.
18. He values his relationship with God.
19. He still tries to explain the rules of sports to me. Still thinks I'm listening.
20. He reads. Mostly Grisham or crime novels, but occasionally there's chic-lit or a classic in his stack!
21. He decided to cancel his Maxim subscription!
22. He loves George Jones and Johnny Cash.
23. He works hard so I can be at home with Micah as much as possible.
24. He goes shopping with me.
25. He's a wonderful husband.
26. He's a wonderful Daddy.
27. He's genuine and so easy to love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY KEITH!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Terry! Great list, Sarah. :) I may steal that idea on James' bday.
That was sooooooooooooo sweet! I'm tearing up! Yes, Sarah D, you've reached through the cold stone of my heart. ;)
Post a Comment