Wow! Only 99 days until Micah's due date! That seems incredible to me. I swear it was just yesterday that I took a pregnancy test in the bathroom at my office.
Sometimes I'm astounded at how there is a living being inside me. I think this truly is the greatest miracle, and I still haven't been able to wrap my head around it.
Some other developments...
--I've been having boy-oh-boy moments when I wonder what the heck I'm gonna do with a boy. If I see little baby girls, I sometimes wish we were having a girl, and yesterday I read that SIDS is twice as likely in newborn boys as in girls, and that freaked me out. So, like Terry has always said, I guess it's true- I am never satisfied with what I've got. Lucky for him, that doesn't seem to apply to husbands. Speaking of Terry, he's the intrigal part of the one thought that always makes me smile...Thinking of him playing or wrestling with Micah...teaching him baseball...even playing (the dreaded) XBox together. I'm so happy we're having our little boy! (But baby #2 has just got to be a girl!)
--Terry and I are on a mad-belly-button watch. It's slowly getting less and less shallow. I'm fascinated by it and hope that it'll pop soon (although it seems like it probably won't for at least another month to 6 weeks), but Terry thinks it's a little gross and hopes I get to keep my innie. Am I the only one who thinks outties are cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment