For the last several weeks Terry has been rubbing my hands and feet with lotion every night because they're swollen and sore by the end of the day. Each time he rubs my hands, I take my wedding ring off and I've been noticing it getting harder and harder to get off.
Last night, even though he was worn out from moving into our new apartment, Terry rubbed my hands and feet like usual. Only, this time- my ring wouldn't go back on. I was so upset that I woke up several times in the middle of the night and each time, tried again to make my ring go back onto my swollen finger. No luck.
I was hoping I'd make it until the end without ever having to give up my ring, but I really wasn't expecting to have to go bare-fingered for three whole months!
Now, I feel like I've got judgemental eyes making the connection between my big belly and naked finger! Plus, I just miss my ring. I've been wearing it for 3 years now, after all.
So, that's my sob story.
1 comment:
Christi got a big fake ring for her swollen fingers. You can get semi-real looking rings at Harwin, and you can even get one that's bigger than your real ring! haha
Post a Comment