My wedding ring is back, baby!
I'd been noticing that my hands were feeling less swollen and tight, so I tried my ring again. It was a little rough going over the knuckle, but I made it work, and I'm blinging again!
Hope the swelling doesn't come back as fast as it went...
So, I've got an old love back- my beautiful ring- and a new love- Rolaids.
Heartburn is a cruel, cruel thing. Never had it before I was pregnant, but now it's a very un-welcome, but constant visitor. It started just coming in the afternoons, then it would hang around all night. Now, it's an all-day kind of thing. And it doesn't matter what I eat. This morning I had cereal and an apple--yep--still got heartburn. The Dr. says it's okay to take Rolaids and that's good to know, but I'm still restricted in how often I take them, so sometimes I just have to deal with it.
Oh the joys of pregnancy. Still have 13 weeks to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment