Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving According to Micah

I left my camera at my mom's so I can't post Thanksgiving photos yet. Not that I took that many anyway...
So here's the holiday from Micah's point of view.

Me-Tell me about Thanksgiving.
Micah-I like to eat with Papaw and Granna and I like to do some Granna playing. (We didn't see Granna on Thanksgiving.)

Did we see Granna on Thanksgiving?
Well... we play with her and I love her very much and I hope and I hope Jesus wants me to be very good so he can move out of mommy's and daddys bedroom. Done. ("He" means O-Gey-Gai, his Christmas elf who comes out the day after Thanksgiving and appears in a different hiding spot every day. He is supposed to be watching the kids and reporting their behavior to Santa. Terry and I forgot to move him to a new spot last night so he's still in our bedroom. Micah asked why and I had to come up with something on the fly. I said, "I don't know. Maybe he wants to stay in our room because we've been good and you were misbehaving yesterday. Let's see if he'll move tomorrow if you have a really good day today!)

What did you eat for Thanksgiving?
Turkey and bread (goes off to spin in circles for a bit). That's it.

What did you make for Thanksgiving?
Make for what? Oh Feaster! (We let him make a peanut butter and chocolate chex mix and then we told him to name it. He picked, "Feaster.")

What was in it?
Chocolate!

Did it taste good?
Yes.

What is Thanksgiving about?
Its about food.

Anything else?
Um no.

Are we supposed to say what we're thankful for?
I'm thankful for playing Buzz Lightyear with mine mommy and daddy and caleb and micah (bouncing on couch when he's says this.)

What do you think Caleb is thankful for?
A christmas tree.

What do you think O-Gey-Gai is telling Santa about you?
I think he's telling santa that I'm mean.

What are you gonna do to change that?
To play Super Why all the time. All days.

That will make O-Gey-Gai tell Santa you're nice?
Yeah

Anything else you wanna say about Thanksgiving?
We played and eat and too much feaster makes my tummy sick.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yummmm...Feaster sounds delicious!