Micah's absolute favorite thing to do is "Tales." He begs for his Veggie Tales cd. We blast it in the bedroom while he jumps on our bed. It took me a while to get used to him doing it because he gets so close to the edge, but he loves it so much! I took some fun videos of it, but for now, the pictures will have to do.
Aunt Jill is back at work, so we won't be getting to see Adriah as much as we like anymore. Micah has had so much fun with his first cousin and I know he'll be beside himself when cousin Eileen joins the family, too!
He always asks to hold Addie, but if you don't take her away as soon as he's ready, he gets overwhlemed.
This weekend was Cari's shower in Arlington. But Emily and I were included in some of the fun, too. See the diaper cakes our friends gave us? Blue for me, pink for Em, yellow for Cari (her baby will be a surprise-- Morgan or Parker!).
Here's a tummy pic. I'm not used to being the first in the line of due dates (and I'm actually not- Bobbie is 2 weeks ahead of me, she just wasn't here). I'm 35 weeks, Cari is 31 weeks and Emily is 27 weeks.
Cari's shower was wonderful and she got lots of loot! My contractions came back full force Saturday night for about 2 hours. I think everyone but me was excited about me going in to labor in Arlington. Thankfully, I didn't have to.
Caleb's head is so low that I'm in quite a bit of pain right now. I've taken to sitting on an ice pack! I know- I'm such a weenie! The only person to ice that part of their body before delivery!
Time to place your bets ladies and gentlemen- There is no way I foresee making it to my due date of May 3rd at the rate I'm going now. I call April 22.
2 comments:
I second that bet!! I had so much fun this past weekend!
April 9 is a full moon. That's my bet. :)
Post a Comment