Facts
blonde hair
blue eyes
all of his teeth except for his 2-year molars
25th percentile in both height and weight (meaning 75% of kids his age are bigger than he is. This percentage has held steady since he was about 4 months old.)
Favorites
Color: green
Number: two
Book: "Eatball" (On Top of Spaghetti), "Boom" (Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom)
Meal: "cheese" (macaroni and cheese)
Song: The Big Brown Spider or ABCs
Toy: Sesame Street legos
Activity: church (All big buildings we pass in the car are churches to him and he can be downright demanding when he wants to go to one. "CHURCH!!!"
Likes
-cleaning (God bless him!)
-wearing pajamas
-playing outside (He won't go out without his shoes and hat. And he'd rather you not go out barefoot either)
-Speaking of hats- he likes them. A lot! One day he just HAD to wear one to nap. I snapped this picture only seconds after he'd woken up.
-helping me cook. He usually asks to add ketchup to everything.
-watching movies (he doesn't really open his mouth when he says movie, and it sounds something like: "myew--vyee" in tiny little mouse voice
-computer games
-standing at the window or the open front door waiting for his Daddy to come home
-his teddy bear. The annoying one that sings that Aunt Jill gave him the day he was born. He lugs it everywhere lately and treats it like a baby.
Oddities
-He likes to sleep with at least three blankets and about 10 stuffed animals. When we check on him at night we have to peel layers off of his bed.
-There is nothing funnier than hearing him say "yellow bubbles." He over-pronounces yellow and sticks his tongue out on the "l." "eLLLow buh-BOWS." Seriously, you gotta hear it to understand.
-He is a stickler for routine. (I'm sure he gets that honestly from me and Terry.) You will hear from him if you do something out of order or the wrong way. When he gets a new toy, we have to put a lot of thought into where it should go. Because if we put it on the bookshelf the first time and then put it in his toy bins the next time, he will tell us 'no!' and he won't rest until it's back in it's rightful place- the book shelf!
-He has two large microphones that really work. Your voice echoes through one and the other plays music. But when it's concert time at our house and Micah and Teddy Bear are sitting on the ottoman performing, they share this itty-bitty microphone that came with Rockstar Potato Head.
I was folding some of his old clothes to go into Caleb's room when Micah picked up a teeny shirt and tried to put it on. I told him it was too little for him, but that we would let Baby Caleb wear it. He got excited and pulled up my shirt, baring my stomach. He very gently laid the shirt on my bulging tummy, then stepped back to admore his work! He's sharing already- and Caleb's not even here!
3 comments:
That last story is so sweet! I want to hear him say yellow bubbles now. :) What a sweet 25 month old! Hazel saw his picture just now on the blog and said, "Micah!" (her version of it) and then waved and said, "Hi!" She loves her buddy.
Aww...I loved reading about Micah and the funny things he does. I wish I could see that little guy more often!
BAHAHAHAHA! That little guy and I are very much alike. I remember organizing my toys in my too-clean room when I was a little bitty, too! It will come in handy when he's older and you don't have to make him clean it. He'll just want to like his weirdo Aunt Ash. :)
Post a Comment