
All that excess energy I've been feeling has finally become depleted and I've been reduced to a pajama-wearing, potato chip-eating, whiny, mess of a mom. I'm so pathetic lately that I've seriously considered asking Terry to take some of his paternity leave before the baby comes. Insane, I know!
Last time, in my pregnancy with Micah, I knew it was the end of the line when I was begging to have the baby so I could get some sleep. This time around I'm just anxious to evict little Caleb so I can have some blasted energy (or at least inhale enough caffeine to fake some energy!).
And, of course, the hard part falls on dad once again. Terry's been working his normal long days only to come home and have to clean up the mess Micah and I made all day long. And you know what? I feel a little less guilty about that with each passing day.
Caleb Jackson Domino- please evacuate the premises as quickly as possible.
1 comment:
Well Terry (and most dads) are definitely hard workers, but I gotta say, there is no reason to feel guilty. Do they have to go through the morning sickness, swelling, constipation, contractions, episiotomies, etc? When they do, then I'll feel bad for them doing some housework. ;)
Post a Comment