Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In the meantime

I can't find the little pluggie that lets me upload pics from my camera. I just organized the office yesterday, so it makes TOTAL sense that NOW I can't find things. There's something to be said for the "leave it where you can see it" method of organizing.

To hold you over until I get the Easter pics up, here are some fun ones in the meantime.

(I swear he did this before I let him go diaper-less in the house. So, I plead innocence...this wasn't my influence.)

Why does Micah look so guilty?
Because he's taken his pants off and his diaper is only on one leg.
And now it's off both legs.
And now, of course, he wants to share it with me!
And so I'm sharing it with all of you.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh what a cutie. Micah are you ready for all my kisses in less than 2 months?!

AQ said...

I'm stealing him.

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt...Ladies Man! Ha! So true!
-Cari