I am 23 wks and 4 days!
I had a routine exam today and Dr. Samuels says everything looks great. I am up a total of 11 pounds.
It looks like Micah is still an active fella! The nurse struggled for 10 minutes to get him to be still enough to get a good reading on his heartbeat! We'd hear it for a quick second and she'd begin counting the beats only to get discouraged when he moved again. In fact, she had to go get another nurse to do it after a while because she said her arm was beginning to get sore from pushing down on my belly! She commented when she left that "your baby is SO wiggly!" You don't have to tell me- I feel him all the time!
With the doctor we actually talked about signing up for birthing classes, choosing a pediatrician, and pre-registering at the hospital! All of these things make it so real and seem so soon! Only 16 weeks left!
2 comments:
That's right, Micah is going to be an awesome ball player, so fast you can't see him coming! Cute pictures!!! Love ya! Cari
I can't believe there's only 16 weeks left...didn't you JUST find out you're pregnant?! Love all the pics...I wish I had been at that party. Micah's gonna be the most well dressed little boy. :)
Post a Comment