Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Card Part Deux

We sent out a small amount of Christmas cards this year. And it included a photo of each of us. Of course, we took about 10 pics of all of us and then chose the best. Just for fun, here's what it would have looked like if we'd combed through that collection of photos to choose the worst, instead of the best.

We could have used creepy-eyed Micah:
Or the one where Micah fell off his chair because Terry scared him:
We could have used the pic of Terry where he is clearly annoyed with his wives Christmas Card project:

Caleb's silly faces might not have given off that Christmasy feeling:

And all of the pictures I took were, of course, beautiful:


3 comments:

cmf9ferrell said...

Hilarious! Glad we got to see the outtakes!

Emily said...

I think my girls would've had even more fun mimicking these faces!! :) Did Terry tell you that when we saw him he had to do his cheese face?

Mama Q said...

I am laughing out loud by myself early on Christmas Eve-Eve morning. These pics totally got me into the spirit! Y'all are so goofy...I love it.