Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010 Part 2

Christmas Eve from Caleb's point of view...

"Wow, Mel's house looks pretty! Where's the tree... OOH! Candy! I love M&Ms. Oh, hi Addie. Are you eating M&Ms too?"


"WHEE! Love when brother spins me in the chair! Ooh, hope those M&Ms don't come up..."


"Hark! I think I can hear the Herald Angels singing!"

"Whatcha doin' brother?"

If I don't smile maybe they will stop taking pictures of me...

"Oh, look. Micah's trying my no-smiling trick. But what is Aunt Mel doing??"


"Hi ya Rex!"

"Whoa! Cool Micah! Will you let me play with the Batcave?"

"I'm getting really good at this unwrapping business. By the time Christmas morning comes, I'll be a pro!"


(Christmas Eve was special. As always. Mel's house was beautiful and the Gomezs made a fun addition to the night. My hopes of watching both children enjoy opening their presents were quickly shattered when things got very hectic very fast. Caleb was overwhelmed and kept throwing himself down on the floor. Micah handled the chaos a little better but puked all over himself and the car around 11:30 p.m. when we were driving to my mom's for the night. Which is where our story will pick up next time...)

No comments: