Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

The weekend before Thanksgiving we had saturday plans unexpectedly canceled and so we had a free day. I am so glad that we decided to do our Christmas decorations. Because we've been so busy since, that if we'd waited, we still might not have a tree up!

Micah was very persistent about putting the ornaments on our family tree. He wanted them each in very specific places.
This is him with the ornament he chose this year-- Batman!

Here is his with all his ornaments so far: a stork, Elmo, Ice Cream Cone, and Batman.

Caleb got an ornament too. He picked a Mickey and Minnie one... and then he broke it. So we had to go to the store and replace it. But they were all sold out. So he got to pick a new one and he chose Mickey driving a train. He sees it on the tree and says, "Choo choo!"

Smiley baby! 

They also decorated a tree for their room. I had no part in doing this tree. I wanted it to look exactly how they wanted it to look. And they did a great job!

Their tree had blue and silver balls and Sesame Street ornaments.


I got a cute picture of Micah loving their decorated tree...

And a cute one of Caleb loving the tree...
Just not one of them together...

No comments: