Caleb and Micah spent the night with my mom last Friday night so that we could be up extra early Saturday to get across town and do a garage sale for Terry's mammaw. It was Caleb's first night away from home.
By the time I picked them up and brought them back home they'd been gone for about 28 hours. I didn't have time to give them much attention right away. I had to hop in the shower to wash off the garage sale!
So when I was finally able to play with them and Caleb caught a glimpse of me as I was coming out of my bedroom, he began crawling towards me with all his might!
He said, "mmmmmmm. MMMMMMMM. Mama."
Terry and I both stopped what we were doing and stared at each other! It was so awesome to hear his tiny voice! Micah's first words were Dada, Mama, ball. And now we know Caleb's very first word is Mama. Wonder what will be next?
2 comments:
YEA!! So rewarding for a tough babyhood.
Aww how cool is that??!! So sweet! I am trying my hardest for Parker's first word to be Mama!! ;)
Post a Comment