Monday, July 13, 2009

Our House Today...

Breaking News:
Skinny baby Caleb is finally gettin' his cushy tummy and leg rolls!

Dance Party '09:
What started as some swinging moves to Harry Connick Jr. ended with us wearing parts from Mr. Potato Head. It's nice to have an excuse to dance like a fool. Although I gotta say I did glance nervously to the windows a few times. Gotta make sure the neighbors don't get a peek at my cool Carlton Banks moves.

Micah even insisted Caleb take a stab at a solo. He shared his microphone.
*Disclaimer: No laughing at my choice of music, mis-matched pjs, wacky faces. :)

4 comments:

cmf9ferrell said...

That is the cutest thing!! One that you joined in and danced (how fun). That Micah made you wear Mr. Potatoe head and that he shared his mic with Caleb...what a sweet brother!!

Emily said...

Oh and the middle pic of y'all with the Mr. Potato head stuff is REALLY cute!

Emily said...

I laughed out loud at the microphone pics. :) And I agree, what a fun mom you are!!

AQ said...

So fun! You know there's no shame in a good dance party! ;) Have we taught you NOTHING?!? Ha ha!
P.S. Caleb looks A LOT like Micah now when Micah was that age!