
BABY PARKER IS HERE!!
Cari had her first baby today at 12:45 p.m. (excuse the poor quality of the picture. It's from a phone.) They waited to find out the sex of the baby, and I am very happy to announce that Caleb will have a buddy only 1 month and 1 day younger than him!
Parker weighed 7 pounds, 8.5 ounces and was 21 inches long. From what Aunt Olivia passed on to us, I hear Cari was a trooper and had a wonderful delivery.
Cari- you're going to be a wonderful soccer mom ;) and I can't wait to see you and Matt grow as parents! I'm ready to schedule a play date as soon as you are! ;)
(*Oh- and a super-duper big congratulations to Julie who is expecting her 5th baby end of November. Baby Quimby is now the 11th baby we're expecting in 2009! Congratulations Julie and Tim!)
Cari had her first baby today at 12:45 p.m. (excuse the poor quality of the picture. It's from a phone.) They waited to find out the sex of the baby, and I am very happy to announce that Caleb will have a buddy only 1 month and 1 day younger than him!
Parker weighed 7 pounds, 8.5 ounces and was 21 inches long. From what Aunt Olivia passed on to us, I hear Cari was a trooper and had a wonderful delivery.
Cari- you're going to be a wonderful soccer mom ;) and I can't wait to see you and Matt grow as parents! I'm ready to schedule a play date as soon as you are! ;)
(*Oh- and a super-duper big congratulations to Julie who is expecting her 5th baby end of November. Baby Quimby is now the 11th baby we're expecting in 2009! Congratulations Julie and Tim!)
3 comments:
Is Annabel #7 on your list?? I can't believe you have a baby a month this year. Wasn't it just a few years ago when we had a wedding a month to go to?
I still can't get over how beautiful of a baby Parker is, and how great Cari's labor went!
Yep- Annabel is #7. You're next!
Thanks for the blog...I am a little behind ;) Life as a mommy is GREAT!!!
Post a Comment