Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Well, Good Morning to you, too!

Micah started stirring around 7 a.m. yesterday morning. I
gave him about 5 minutes before his fussing got worse
and then I went in to get him. When I opened his door,
he had his hand up by his mouth and he had this
disgusted look on his face. Immediately I thought,
"What could he be eating in his crib?" (See, you're
already catching on faster than I did!) As soon as he
saw me, the gross look on his face disappeared and I
forgot it, too. I went around the room saying good
morning to the various animal appliques stuck to his
wall. "Good morning, Giraffe. Good morning,
Elephant. Good morning, Monkey. And Good Morning
Micah!"

He stood up, just like usual, held his hands up for me
to get him, just like usual. But, then there was
something VERY UNUSUAL.

Yep, poop on his hands. Not handfuls or anything, just
enough that he'd gotten it on his neck, in his hair,
on his sheets, on his clothes, and on his stuffed
animals. Ugh!

Thank goodness I hadn't left him in the crib much
longer than 5 minutes or I'm sure he'd have managed to
make a bigger mess and continue to dig in his diaper.

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha!! Oh babies are so funny. Remember when I told you about the twins having their poo throwing party? haha! Mom sent pics of it - Boston was remorseful and teary, but Olivia was proud and grinning. Where are Micah's poopy pics?? haha!

AQ said...

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!