Oh I love these pictures! He is so big!! I know this sounds so silly, but the idea of him being big enough to play with toys just blows my mind! Those cupcakes look yummy. Did you do those yourself?? I wish I could have been there! Oh well - his second bday party will have some extra guests. :) Happy Birthday Micah! Aunt Emmy loves you!
2 comments:
Oh I love these pictures! He is so big!! I know this sounds so silly, but the idea of him being big enough to play with toys just blows my mind! Those cupcakes look yummy. Did you do those yourself?? I wish I could have been there! Oh well - his second bday party will have some extra guests. :)
Happy Birthday Micah! Aunt Emmy loves you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!! So sad I missed it!!! I'll probably be around for spring break again though :)
Post a Comment