Welcome to Baby Domino's (aka Tater, Bud (think Rudy Huxtable) and Neo) Blog!
Seven months from today is our official due date. I've read enough books, and by that I mean 972, to know that first babies usually make a late appearance and more than likely February 9th will come and go with no baby. Somedays I'm just fine with that- and other days I wish I could fast foward the next months. Especially when I'm having a particularly uncomfortable pregnancy day.
Today at church the preacher talked about his four year old daughter praying and how sometimes thay don't understand what she's talking about and then other times she'll pray for odd things like the grass. Today has been a day where I'd like to fast forward.
2 comments:
Yea! I'm the first comment! That means I love Tater the most. :) Well besides the Mom and Dads to be, of course.
I'd like to fast forward too so I can see the baby.
Baby Blog... cool idea. Tater... hmmm... whatever
Post a Comment