I am pinching myself to have a son old enough to play any sport. And Terry was thrilled that his first choice was T-ball! (Right now he is weighing the options for his 2nd choice- golf or karate? Tough call!)
We all had a great season, even if Caleb did whine every game. Even if we did have to drive to Spring Branch in the middle of rush hour several times a week (can't wait for next year when we only travel five minutes!)
The season in pics: (I dare you to try and find anything cuter than Micah in a baseball uniform!) (Oh, and I apologize for the insane amount of pics! Hey, I'm fitting a whole season into one post!)
Sometimes he stuck his tongue out while he ran!
Awwww!
Fighting for the ball.
Good arm!
Sno-cones with the team.
Not sure what's going on here but it cracks me and Terry up!
More fighting to be the one who gets the ball. Or else Micah might just be trying out a head stand. Never could tell with these guys!
Swing, batta, batta!
There's that tongue again.
Scary Coach Terry!
If only he'd look where he was throwing!
Terry looks like the meanest coach ever!
And now, the handsomest coach ever!
He always hopped onto the bases!
Post-game high-fives.
Daddy coaching his big kid!
This was during the pre-Season parade before the first game. It was a lot of fun. Baseball fans are...intense... about their kids starting this sport!
Opening Day parade.
Coach Ruben had them doing a Native American war cry at the beginning of the season (see the boy on the right). But I think there might have been a complaint about the political-correctness of it because a few weeks into the season and there was no more war-crying from these Braves!
Evidence of Caleb's lack of enthusiasm for long hours in the sun watching kids fall on fight over the ball!
Caleb scored big on Opening Day as all the parade floats/trucks threw candy out to him!
Hanging out with the team and building the parade float.
Hopping onto base again.
I loved every hectic, hot minute sitting in the stands with various friends and family members who came to watch him play. Could not be prouder!








































No comments:
Post a Comment