Living with Micah is pretty darn interesting these days.
-A few weeks ago he took me into his closet to show me that he had arranged it with all of the short sleeved shirts on one side and all the long sleeve shirts on the other. I asked when he did it. "I was supposed to be sleeping, but instead me and Caleb were playing Hide and Seek. I hid in here (the closet) and then fixed the clothes!"
-Last night he was lying in our bed watching a movie. When he got up there was a ton of dirt on the bed. I said, "Where did all this dirt come from?" He said, "It was in my pocket."
"Why did you put dirt in your pocket?"
"Well, I didn't. I think I was just walking around outside and Jesus put it there."
-When he woke up on the morning of his birthday he said, "When I was sleeping God changed me to four!"
2 comments:
These are so cute!
Gosh I hope I can remember funny conversations with Parker when he is that age. What do you do just write them down each day? He is one funny guy!!
Post a Comment