Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Caleb's First Birthday Party!

In an effort to "keep things simple" we decided to make Caleb's birthday party "family only." We missed our friends who normally make the trip to our house to celebrate birthday parties, but the party was fun and I think Caleb enjoyed himself.

Because of his aversion to bibs, he wore three shirts during the party. Here he is with Micah in the clothes we picked to be his official birthday outfit.
His birthday cake!
Hanging out before the party. He loved playing with his balloons!
Presents!
Family gathering to watch Caleb open the gifts.

He loved the helicopter from Daddy and and Mommy.

Micah bought him an airhorn.
All the kids and babies seemed to have fun together.


At first Caleb was a bit timid with his cupcake.

Then he dug right in!


Happy Birthday, Caleb. You are so special to us and you bring so much happiness to our little family!

4 comments:

Emily said...

It's ridiculous that it's already been a year since he was born! That was one fast year!!
I love his fangy smile. :) Happy birthday Caleb!

cmf9ferrell said...

Isn't it crazy that one year ago we were all prego together?!! Now our little boys look like little men?! Sad! He looks like he had so much fun!! I love his smile! :)

cmf9ferrell said...

BTW-I LOVE your dining room table! We had one like that in Colorado when we went in December and it was PERFECT for playing games!

Jackie Riggs said...

Can't believe he's already one!!!! He's ADORABLE!