is by far...garbage trucks.
I've never been one of those people who could walk into a room and identify what they smell, or who could smell a dish and notice there was cumin in it, for example, but pregnancy has brought with it an exaggerated sense of smell.
And this makes driving passed a garbage truck sheer horror. Now, when I told Terry this, he asked how many garbage trucks I could possibly pass on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, with the amount of driving I do...a lot. (I bet you all pass almost as many and just don't notice.)
The smell is so overwhelming that I can usually smell the truck before I see it. And for some reason, when they drive on toll roads they like to travel in pairs. I've learned to take a deep breath through my mouth, hit the gas pedal and get passed them as quickly as possible.
Wierd that something I never paid attention to before has such an impact on me now!
1 comment:
I can see blogs again! So once you get back from your amazing getaway, I want to read some more blogs! :)
Post a Comment