Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part IV

Christmas with the Barsch's and Tyler is always a kick because we turn gift-giving into a game! (I can't begin to explain the game here because it's so complicated!) I was so bad at taking pictures at every single Christmas this year. Next year I'll be better, I promise!

Micah got Harold and The Purple Crayon. He loves it and reads it almost every night.


This is what Micah chose for Eileen from the dollar store.

But it seemed like Eileen liked her dad's gift from Micah better. It was a sparkly baton!

Here's the best picture I got of Terry that night.
And there aren't any photos of me at all of Christmas Day or this Christmas with the Barschs. Like I said, next year will be better... (And hopefully I'll get the blogs up before mid January, too!)

No comments: