Friday, July 9, 2010

Q&A with Micah

Me: Are you having a good day?
Micah: Yeah. I'm having a good day. Doo-day-doo-doo-doo.

Where's Caleb?
I don't know.

Yes you do.
In my bed? In my bed? In my bed sleeping?

Is he in your bed? (He's actually sleeping in his own crib right now.)
I think so. He's in my bed.

He's not going to fall out of your bed?
What? Yes he is. No hes not. He's not gonna fall out of my bed.

Do you want to sleep in the same bed with him sometime?
Yes.

What will you talk about with him?
Um, I will have, I will talk about all things in Caleb's tummy. Oh, no, no, no . I'm gonna think about all things in your tummy.

Whats in my tummy?
I'm gonna think about what's in mine tummy. doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-Da! And I like you. Yep, I like you.
And I love you.

What are you gonna do tonight?
Um, I'm gonna go to Chuys and eat and then I'm gonna go to the book store library and get my favoite book and then I like it and then we have to keep it for a long time! Yay! Lets do that again! I love you too, yes, I love you. You love me we dooo-doo-doo-doo-dee-daa.

Where's daddy?
Ummm, at work.

What does he do at work?
Work.

What kind of work does he do?
Crawljey.

What does that mean?
Cra-awl-Jay. Crawjay. He is working at his work called Mojay. (bursts into incomprehansible song)

Who's Buzz Lightyear?
Micah.

What movie is he in?
 Toy Tory. Toy Tory.

Anything else you want to say on the blog?
Um, yeah. I wuv you. And I want to say Bushees. So write Amushis on there. Write that on there. And Micah wants to say bye-bye.

(pause)

...and I want to say grosheys.

Groceries?
Yeah. We need groceries.

1 comment:

Emily said...

And I want to say...HAHAHA!!!