Micah's done it.
Even I've kinda done it.
And now Caleb's done it.
I was reading in the bedroom when I heard Terry scream. It wasn't an "I'm hurt" scream though. He and Micah were playing Wii so at first I thought they might be really into their game.
Then I heard Terry yell, "Sarah, come fast!"
So I run into the living room and it's empty. But there is an open, dirty diaper lying in the middle of the floor.
I find my boys in the bathroom where Terry is holding a bottomless Caleb in the tub and wiping poop off his little hands. And then we had to wipe it off his face and out of his mouth. Yep. Gross.
I guess Terry and Micah had been so into Wii that they didn't notice Caleb taking off his diaper and playing in it.
I know it happens to most babies at some point or another. But it's still disgusting!
1 comment:
Augh! Annabel just ate her poop, fed to her by her sister, two days ago!! You're right - it's disgusting! (and I love it that you've done it, too, you boy mom! :)
Post a Comment