Today is Terry's birthday and we started celebrating last night. I took Micah to the dollar store to let him choose gifts for Terry. He got to wrap them too. 
We don't even know what this is. It blows up, but we can't really tell what to do with it.
This is a thick plastic, almost like a thin cutting board material. We asked Micah what it was and he INSISTED that we hang it. So we did...
So, Happy Birthday Terry! You are a phenomenal husband and father and you deserve the very best! We love you!!!
He picked this card. (It says Happy Birthday Brother, but at least it was actually a birthday card!)
For the longest time he wanted to get Terry a paint roller in a leopard print. But at the last minute he changed his mind and chose the following gifts for his Daddy. 
In the closet, behind the clothes (which is Micah's favorite hide-and-go-seek hiding spot).
4 comments:
I love the picture of Terry reading to the boys...precious!!!
That is such a great idea you had to let Micah choose the gifts! I'm totally stealing that. And what a silly goose with his choices, I love it!
(I was really hoping today would be Annabel's bday, too...looks like time has pretty much run out for that to happen)
Happy Birthday Brother!! You have such a wonderful family--I know that is your most favorite gift of all! Love, Sis
WHAT A GOOD MOM! It's so cool that you let Micah pick and wrap his gift!
Post a Comment