Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Micah!


Micah Richard is two whole years old today! All that means to him is that he gets to build his tent (his current favorite activity), go to the park, get a balloon, and that daddy will come home early.

We bought him a miniature basketball goal. It's been in our garage for the last 2 weeks and I think Terry has asked me at least 10 times since then if we could give it to him early. He's probably more excited than Micah will be when he sees it.

I'll post birthday pictures after his party this weekend. In the meantime, take a look at him one year ago today...

2 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!! You are the cutest little two year old on the planet! I love that first picture of him.
Did you measure him and double it? :)

Audrey said...

Aww, Happy [late] birthday, Micah!!! And congrats, Sarah. He's beautiful. I can't wait to see Caleb.